Drug Rehab & Alcohol Treatment Center
The Recovery Place is a results oriented Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Center
Alcoholism and drug addiction are reflections of intense physical and psychological pain for individuals and their loved ones. Classified as a disease, recovery from addiction requires client-centered drug rehab treatment to educate individuals about their own addiction and how to effectively combat its negative effects.
The Recovery Place alcohol and drug rehab center provides active drug and alcohol treatment processes that are combined in a way that yields the most benefit to each individual.
Our Client-Centered Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs:
- Drug Rehab
- Alcohol Rehab
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Traditional Addictions Program
- Christian Addictions Program
- Family Programming
Plans of care aren’t rigid or over-structured to the point that they make the patient fit the treatment. Instead, we create a plan and atmosphere that meets the needs of each specific situation.
Alcohol and drug addiction consumes an individual’s life with chaos and despair. By providing a homelike atmosphere with soothing clinician offices and comfortable group therapy rooms, we are allowing our clients to find areas of relaxation during the daunting treatment process. Learn more about our treatment facility here, or look at our photo gallery.
Drug rehab can drain an individual and make it difficult to maintain sobriety if returning home to a dangerous environment. Our drug free residence is adjacent to our treatment facility giving our clients the comfort of going from treatment to a home-like environment without vigorous travel. Learn more about our client residence here, or take a look our photo gallery.
Call (888) 593 8428
for a free assessment.
Our alcohol and drug rehab center offers inpatient residential treatment followed by intensive outpatient programming to supplement long-term addiction recovery. During inpatient treatment, a client can expect:
- Individual evaluation to structure a client-centered treatment plan specific to the individual’s unique battle with addiction.
- Individual and group therapy sessions to maintain a personalized treatment plan while also incorporating peer education and support for the road ahead.
- Medication management to address withdrawal and mental health symptoms.
- Family incorporation throughout the treatment process to ensure that each individual affected by addiction has a strong understanding of the disease and how to prepare for the treatment and recovery process.
- Life-skills management and relapse prevention planning to enhance the likelihood of long-term recovery and prepare the client for life outside the drug rehab facility.
The Recovery Place alcohol and drug rehab team has demonstrated success in caring for thousands of individuals and their families struggling with addiction.
Our experienced and compassionate staff adheres to the highest national standards for safety and quality of care, while going above and beyond to see that each client is treated as part of our family. Tough love may be involved, but addiction recovery is always possible!
The Recovery Place alcohol and drug rehab has helped addicts and their families from all over the world and the United States:
Please explore our website to learn more about alcohol and drugs rehab care at The Recovery Place. We’re here to help.
My stay at The Recovery Place has been the most positive experience I have ever had. The treatment plans have been greatly beneficial to my recovery. The staff and clinicians have been kind, caring, and supportive. I am leaving here excited about starting my journey with knowledge and tools to use to continue to lead a happy positive, sober and clean lifestyle. Going to The Recovery Place was the best decision I have ever made.-Lauren