Why Choose The Recovery Place?
The Recovery Place
Choosing the right alcohol and drug rehab center for you or your loved one can be a daunting task. What programs do they offer? What accreditations do they hold? How experienced is their staff? Are the living spaces nice?
Finding the right substance abuse treatment center to fit you or your loved one’s unique battle with addiction is imperative to lifelong recovery.
Call us today and start your path to recovery!
What sets us apart from other treatment centers?
- Our medical director, Dr. Bhatt, is a full time staff member. Dr. Bhatt is a triple board certified psychiatrist in addictionology, general psychiatry and child/adolescent psychiatry
- We have a full-time advanced nurse practitioner specializing in psychiatry
- Our client residence and treatment facility are only separated by steps, not miles that cut hours out of a client’s treatment schedule
- We offer a true dual diagnosis program featuring clinicians with diverse backgrounds
- Complete continuum of care which includes Residential care, Day/Night with Addiction Residency (PHP),Intensive Outpatient, and a free 6 week Aftercare program available to anyone who has completed any one of our levels of care
- A day treatment program that is focused on blending the perfect combination of independence and structure to clients that are accelerated in their progress through their treatment experience
- A free family program that meets weekly and is available to any family member or spouse regardless if the client is currently in treatment or not
- Free quarterly family weekends available to any family member or spouse regardless if the client is currently in treatment or not
- A Christian addiction program that introduces the 12 step model through the lenses of Christian biblical principles. Spiritual programming includes primary groups with a Christian counselor, 2 weekly bible study groups, community based church services, local Celebrate Recovery sessions, and recovery coaching with a certified addictions counselor with the designation of Pastor
- Accreditation through the Joint Commission of Healthcare Organizations and The Department of Children and Families
- Member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
The Recovery Place is a tight knit family of alcohol and drug addiction treatment specialists. With over 6 years’ experience, an educated and compassionate team and a premier residential treatment facility, we are determined to successfully guide you and your loved ones to lifelong addiction recovery.
For additional information, or to answer any questions you may have regarding our alcohol and drug addiction treatment programs and our substance abuse treatment facility visit our FAQs page.