Online Addiction Resources
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Treatment Center
Addiction adversely affects all aspects of life, and creates negative stressors for addicted individuals, their family and friends, as well as coworkers and the people who come into contact with them during their daily activities.
Education and the ready availability of information are essential. Below we have listed additional useful addiction resources relating to alcoholism, drug abuse and chemical dependency, mental illness and relationship problems.
We hope that you will use these resources to help as a guide before, during and after addiction treatment at The Recovery Place. Please check back often for updates as we expand our online addiction resources regularly.
Call us today and start your path to recovery!
The Recovery Place Online help Resources
Addiction Help Web Links
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
- NIDA for Teens – The Science Behind Drug Abuse
- Women in Distress
- Kids In Distress
- Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network (RAINN)
- Domestic Violence and Abuse Guide
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Hot Line Phone Numbers
- Domestic Abuse Helpline – 1-888-7HELPLINE
- National Domestic Hotline – 1-800-799-7233
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Suicide Hotline – 1-800-SUICIDE
Local Broward County, Florida Resources
- Addictions and Recovery Legal, Broward can assist you in obtaining court ordered drug and alcohol intervention, assessment, and stabilization, for anyone with an alcohol and drug abuse problem. They can also help to ensure that future addiction treatment is ordered and monitored by the court.
- Our trained and compassionate case management team will work with you through the legal process should your stay at The Recovery Place be court mandated. Don’t hesitate to call for answers to any legal questions or to begin the process today 877-959-4302.