Cocaine Addiction Treatment
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Center
Cocaine is currently the most abused stimulant in the nation, filling up emergency rooms at astounding rates.
- In 2008 it was recorded that 15% of Americans had used cocaine at some time in their life
- 1.9 million Americans had used cocaine within the past month
But statistics never tell the real story of drug addiction. What they overlook is the turmoil addictive drugs like cocaine and crack bring to physical health, to personal relationships… to human life.
I lost one friend to cocaine and three others ended up in prison as a result of using (and needing) cocaine. Another friend ended up in an abusive relationship with someone who willingly supplied her with cocaine, but beat her regularly. I’m here to tell you that there is no such thing as a happy ending to cocaine addiction stories.
Call us today and start your path to recovery!
There is no better time to rid your life from the devastating effects of cocaine addiction than now.
The Recovery Place cocaine addiction treatment takes a client centered approach to teach the following:
- How to live life on life’s terms without the use of cocaine or crack
- How to open up about struggles with cocaine addiction
- How and why the addiction to cocaine started and escalated, and how to combat its ill effects
- Relapse prevention tools to live a long and healthy life not entrapped by cocaine addiction
You’ve landed on this page for a reason—Drug addiction has taken a hold of you or your loved one’s life and you are ready to free your family from its grip. Don’t hesitate to seek cocaine addiction treatment to embark on the journey to a healthy and productive life.
Our Client-Centered Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs:
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Christian Addictions Program
- The Impact Program
- Traditional Addictions Program
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Family Program
- Detox Placement
- Residential Program
- Day/Night with Addiction Treatment Residency (PHP)
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Aftercare Program
- Alumni Program