Christian Alcohol & Drug Rehab
Drug Rehab & Alcohol Center
Do I have to be Christian to get into the Christian addiction program? No. The Christian drug rehab program is open to anyone that wants to begin, continue or rekindle their faith as a guide for successful addiction recovery. Our Christian drug rehab program is open to everyone. It will be individually structured to fit your unique battle with addiction.
Our Christian addiction program weaves together traditional rehabilitation, including individual and group therapy sessions, family involvement, relapse prevention planning etc., alongside community involvement with local churches, bible study sessions and connection with Christian support groups.
While in our Christian addiction program you will build a strong support system within the Christian community. With frequent local church visits and involvement with Christian support groups such as Celebrate recovery, each individual will build a sense of faith and community to help facilitate long-term recovery.
Our Christian Drug Rehab Program includes:
- Primary therapy groups five days a week, facilitated by a Christian addiction counselor.
- Bible teachings focused on reestablishing or building a new faith to guide you throughout treatment and addiction recovery
- Implementing the Christian 12 Steps to recovery throughout the treatment process (for more on the Christian drug rehab 12 Steps, see our Christian 12 Steps videos)
- Local church visits geared towards building relationships within a healthy Christian community and work on life-skills to successfully transition back into society
Call us today and start your path to recovery!
Our Christian drug rehab program combines Christ-centered therapy with traditional alcohol and drug addiction treatments in order to create a unique treatment plan that is specific to each client.
Traditional drug rehab therapies include:
- Group, individual and family counseling
- Psycho-educational groups
- Addictions education
- Relapse prevention
In our Christian drug rehab program clients and their families can also enhance their daily lives and activities with concurrent participation in respected and successful programs such as Celebrate Recovery, and local chapters of Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA). Active participation in these programs prior to leaving The Recovery Place Christian drug rehab program helps to create a supportive and important safety net for clients throughout recovery.
Our Client-Centered Alcohol & Drug Treatment Programs:
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Christian Addictions Program
- Traditional Addictions Program
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Detox Placement
- Residential Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
The Recovery place has helped me change my outlook on life. With help from the staff I have learned to live a clean life without the use of drugs successfully. Through working the first three steps I have come in contact with God and it has changed my life completely. Having a spiritual awakening, God has lifted my obsession for drugs and I am now content with the person am. The peace I have experienced through my time in the christian drug rehab program and throughout recovery is amazing and I am now able to accept situations in life as they come without using. Thank you TRP.- Mason